Power Rangers! Black Power Rangers! Black

short but very detailed
no complaints here.

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Wow

I haven't come on newgrounds and laughed that hard at a simple dick joke in a while.
*claps*

SkoopleFloop responds:

Glad I achieved something :)

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Pretty Cool

Not sure if I can say that this is better than youre first. Seems you just tried to shove in as many cameos as possible although the Goblin fit the "feudal" theme the others not so much.
The Background quality can also be improved looks like you have it set on the
lowest of jpg making it seem like a waste of effort. I'm sure there's a way to change it without making the filesize larger
Keep at it though

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

wow

I wasn't expecting to enjoy that more than I did.

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

I wanna have sex with your voice

Where is my Shapes Collection Tom, If not that you audio portal needs more love from you voice actors.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

all i can say is

this is impressive as hell for just 4 months
Jazza you never disappoint.

'Survive This' promo 'Survive This' promo

It was alright but...

As a parody of the teaser I didn't expect it to stick so close to the original lines and the end. Kinda went down hill after congress. Hopefully the actual flash will be more interesting than this one was (seemed quite rushed imo) good luck.

You Want To See My? You Want To See My?

Do you want this cake?

I really hope this isnt a revival of that old ABS bad quality fad again.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha i guess it is similar, i'm just trying to entertain ppl sorry for annoying you:P:P:P

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

OMG EGORAPTER AUTO 10 RATING!!! :D

Great to see you working on original stuff man also you're personal color scheme choice in this was nice on the eyes. Made me smile at how a simple joke and concept like this can only go farther. Good luck with this series

Tekken 6: Freakshow Tekken 6: Freakshow

That gave me a smirk tbh

Pretty decent for a parody tho you need to work on your transitions into scenes.
Art was ok the animation needs more effort but in parodies u can get around that
depending on how well it's written and the overall audio.
Good Job with this tho goo luck with future shorts :]