Power Rangers! Black Power Rangers! Black

short but very detailed
no complaints here.

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Wow

I haven't come on newgrounds and laughed that hard at a simple dick joke in a while.
*claps*

SkoopleFloop responds:

Glad I achieved something :)

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Pretty Cool

Not sure if I can say that this is better than youre first. Seems you just tried to shove in as many cameos as possible although the Goblin fit the "feudal" theme the others not so much.
The Background quality can also be improved looks like you have it set on the
lowest of jpg making it seem like a waste of effort. I'm sure there's a way to change it without making the filesize larger
Keep at it though

Experimental Gameplay... Experimental Gameplay...

....dammit

Game of the Year.
You two need to do more things together.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Zombie movie that was never released

All the needed elements to a great zombie Apocalypse. The one thing that i loved was the windshield wiper feature and road prop assistance, you really went all out there. Made some close moments so teeth clenching I forgot I was playing a flash game. And with the added dialogue this one is defiantly one of the best this year.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

Hmmm...

Reviewing the over all flash.
It was kinda boring IMO. I understand you're learning how to use flash and all of its tools but I'm pretty sure you could have put more effort into this one. After seeing your first entry as well i'm noticing a pattern most beginners do alot. You're focusing more on your drawings then the flash itself. In can see you have the ability to draw a picture but show me things you can do with them and other things your sister teaches you.
This one is under the game/interactive section so i can see you've learned how to incorporrate buttons into flash which is helpful and good. Other than that it's nothing really worth being in the flash portal... well let's just say it's something I'd expect to see in the art portal (IMO practice is good but putting up practice work on NG seems pointless unless you get helpful feedback from the right people.)

tl;dr version:This is problably the highest quality "Youtube slideshow" I've ever seen. jk not rly

Try working more with buttons and go all out with practice works.
Note so your minions don't attack me: I'm not saying this is bad I just feel with the score it had it should have given me more to look forward to. Idk if my opinions are wrong or right that's your choice to decide.
*Yes I know it's a sketchbook but I seriously think you can do better. Use flash. Don't recycle you artwork.

Sabtastic responds:

I guess I should expect a review or two with those kinds of perspectives.. lol
But thanks all the same for such a genuine review. It's refreshing to get these once in a while, rather than just: "Aweosme. 10/10."
You make very valid points in a lot of your comment, but on the flip-side, there was a reason behind posting this all in one sketchbook and keeping it "boring". I didn't want to spam the art portal with obviously sub-par artwork (compared the thing things I normally submit). Additionally, I didn't really want to put EXPONENTIAL LIFE DRAINING effort into something that only had 'sketches' in it. For example, if this was a collection of the best art i've ever made EVER, I'd feel inclined to put a little more work into it.

Like I hinted at before, it was just another thing I did for fun/practise. c:
Thanks again!

~Cheers.

Thermoplastique Thermoplastique

very solid

Gave me a good Double dragons/ Battle toad feeling in the intro rest just went off into an all out shooter/ space shooter direction.
Very nice bg music for newgrounds game involving a lot of firepower and upgrades indeed but it kinda left me wanting more not as a bad thing. Only personal complaint no kckass guitar solo but that's just me and doesn't effect the outcome of this at all. All in all i'd say the opening riffs and when the melody came in till about 0:01-0:53 were my favorite parts very catchy and reminiscent of old school gaming.

MashedByMachines responds:

I have never heard the Double dragon or battle toad music , put I get much inspiration from old NES games :)

The reason for me not playing a guitarsolo is only because I dont know how to play/make/compose a solo ;)

Thanks for the review =)

BB.Wolf BB.Wolf

Thought it was a bunny

Looks pretty cool though personally the white background with the random shading kills it.

Nerd VS Ryu Nerd VS Ryu

hahaha yes

Im baised so i won't vote but after the lady gaga on I love these things.
Great work!

Bomber Man Bomber Man

I remember this

I knew this looked familiar loved your style and all your other pieces on deviant art :] even after a couple of years this pic still looks great. So much action and the coloring is nice.